Monday, February 4, 2008

Post #3

Chapter 4 covers the basic aspects of the computer, from the system unit to keyboards and pointing devices, and also the internal aspects of the computer, such as the processor, hard drive, RAM, etc.  The chapter also discusses several peripheral devicers.  One peripheral that I think is important to the uses of technology in education is the data projector.  The data projector projects the display on computer onto a large screen for the classroom to see.  Every classroom in my high school had a data projector, and it makes a vast number of technology integrated lessons possible.

In the last week I learned that I have an accepting and respectful personality type, and that I'm less concerned about being right than I am about ensuring things are right in the world.

Random tidbit on my mind this week:  I just bought a ticket to see Flogging Molly in Orlando. Does anybody else listen to them, or better yet, is anyone else going?  I'm incredibly stoked about this show; it's going to be amazing.

No comments: