Monday, January 28, 2008

Post #2

Chapter 3 covers many types of software, such as the microsoft office suite and grade book software, which are used by teachers to instruct and organize.  Other types of software discussed are personal finance, tax prep, and legal software.  One type of software that caught my attention is video/audio editing software.  I've had a good amount of experience with Final Cut Pro in high school and would consider myself fairly proficient in using it.

Since last post I learned that I could customize my blog by adding graphics to the page.  I've changed my blog title and side graphic to give it a Led Zeppelin theme, just for fun.

In my high school we had SmartBoards in almost every classroom.  In my county it was the only school with them in such large numbers, and I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with them.  I think they're extremely useful tools for both teaching and learning, and hope that in the future I'll have the opportunity to use one in my classroom.

No comments: