Chapter 2 covers the Internet from the basics of HTML to Web 2.0. HTML coding can create a basic web page, but most modern webmasters use JavaScript and Flash in addition to HTML. The chapter also takes a brief look at the technical network of the Internet. Networking is a very broad field that involves a lot of technical knowledge, but the chapter gives an overview of the basic aspects such as IP addresses, servers, URL, etc. Web 2.0 is revolutionizing the way we think of the Internet by making it more user-friendly. Sites like Facebook and YouTube are setting the pace for the web of tomorrow.
I learned that there are online calendar applications that can be used for free. I briefly used demos at calendarhub.com and kiko.com. In my thirty seconds of experience with this online programs I decided that kiko.com was more functional and user-friendly than the other. I've been looking for a good calendar, so I'm going to make one on kiko later tonight. :)
Random thought of the day: I can't believe how hot it is in this room today! I can't stand it! I'm leaving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment